My Cycling Experience

On the first day of school this term, I was very happy because we got an opportunity to have cycling lessons. The instructors were Kyla and Kate. We only had one lesson and there were two groups. The less confident people went to Kate’s side and those who knew how to ride when with Kyla. Before we went on our bikes we checked if our bikes were safe or not. We had to guess what  A,B, C, D, Q meant. A is for Air in the tyres, B is for brakes, C is for chain and control, D is for drop and Q is for quick release. After we did all those steps we went onto the court.
Then Kyla said that we were playing ‘Red Light, Green light’ while on our bikes. It was really fun for me. After that game we played a “park our bike” game. After that we played a shrinking box activity and in the end we played this game where you have to have a bean bag on your head and if it falls off you have to come back and get it. This was to teach us to keep our heads up when we ride.
After that we played this game called ” buddy up” when we had to have a partner that was roughly our size. After we  found our partners, Kyla and Kate told us what to do: like partner up, partner down, partner step back, partner under. After we did  the game we all said thank you and goodbye to Kyla and Kate. It was a really fun and memorable day.