My swimming experiences

For the last 2 weeks my school got to take swimming lessons. Our first swimming lesson was on Tuesday, the first of August and they ended on Monday 14 of August. At first I was nervous to try swimming again because I didn’t know how to swim that well and I had forgotten from last year.

I tried doing it still and I became much better at swimming, the new strokes I learnt for swimming were freestyle, back strokes, frog kick and floating. I don’t remember all the tricks though. My instructors were Parys and Christine. I was really sad when it was the last day of swimming lessons yesterday and I couldn’t go swimming that day because I forgot got bring my stuff for swimming. I was able to go to all the other lessons and on Friday my lesson was when we had to go on a boat and try to survive learning some tricks to stay afloat.

The other part when we had to go underneath the boat, we were allowed to scream and it was my favourite one.The next lesson was when you get picked on what team you were in and you try to save them when they are drowning  (not real drowning though). We each got to take turns and each person you save got to help you and save more of your teammates

My favorite stroke was backstroke because it was the only one I worked well on.