My Summer Holiday

My summer holiday.

During my summer holiday my family and I went to a place called Red Wood Tree. It was a pretty long drive but when we finally arrived it was kinda worth the wait. The first place we went to in the red wood tree was this so-called Red Wood Tree Walk, My baby brother had to stay in a rusty old stroller because it was the rules to walk up the Red Wood Tree Walk It wasn’t that high in the first place but when we walk farther it got higher and higher. After a While when we were walking I saw these paper lamp things. They were different colors like Pink,white,Blue and yellow. The paper lamps were hanging on the branches. After a while of walking we arrived at some stairs. 

My sister and I started laughing knowing that my Dad and his friend had to carry the old rusty stroller from the staff with my brother on it. Then my Mom said to go without us because they were going the other way.

I was a bit happy because I wouldn’t really have to wait and walk slowly but also a bit sad for some reason. Then my sister yelled when she looked down because she was afraid of heights. I started laughing seeing how scared her face was.

It was really hilarious when we were finally back from the ground and we met our parents again waiting for us. There was also a shop In Red Wood Tree so My Sister My Mom and I went inside. I didn’t really find anything pretty inside after like 5 minutes of staying inside the shop. My Mom finally bought something. After that we took a lot of pictures. It was a bag. The place was fun but also tiring.