Ki o rahi

Last Thursday Coach Chelsea came to our class as a visitor to teach us how to play a game called Ki o rahi. And we watched a video called the legend of ki o rahi. Coach Chelsea asked some questions about the video and a lot of students didn’t know the questions about the video except for Ion. Mrs Agnew was really proud of him because he remembered a lot of information and the people’s names.

And when the video ended Coach Chelsea showed us a game but I don’t really remember what it was called but I think it had something to do with two partners trying to tag them each time coach Chelsea says the names of what teams we are in. When Coach Chelsea says the name of us then we turn and try catching are partners. My partner was Olivia and she was a Taniwha. We also played a game named octopus. It was really fun but we got kinda mixed up in the first round but we got used to it and I didn’t get caught the whole time. It was really fun playing the games but when Coach was finished with the game we all said goodbye to Coach Chelsea.